Please excuse the slight delay...

Hi folks -- I just wanted to quickly jump online and give you all an update -- I know it has been a while since I've posted something. I also have tons of great email questions that I've received which I haven't had a chance to respond to yet (sorry! -- I'll get to them soon, I promise!). Things have been a bit crazy and I haven't had the time to sit down and share with you all. I recently got back from Photoshop World in Orlando (fun!) and I'm currently in the recording studio doing a title on using Illustrator specifically for Web design. And between the upcoming conferences in Boston, Toronto, Nashville -- the traveling doesn't let up much.

I have some great stuff in the works, which I hope to get up here soon, but I do have a request for you -- my faithful readers. I've gotten the OK from my publisher to update the Real World Illustrator book for the next version of Illustrator. First, I've been approved to print the entire book in color! Hooray! I'm excited about how cool the entire book will look in color, and also how I can rewrite some of the areas to really take advantage of that. What would be really helpful from you folks is, what do you want to see in the next version of the book? Is there a specific topic that you'd like to see more content on? Is the book too basic? Should I focus on more advanced stuff? Let me know your thoughts and I'll do my best to make the book fit more closely with that you -- the readers -- actually want.

Facebook Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks