Sugar Flower Tulip Cake Topper

I finally had the chance to make more tulips and incorporate them into a cake topper! And just as I had envisioned when I first made them a few weeks ago, I paired the tulips with green hydrangea and white filler flowers...all against clean, white fondant and simple grosgrain ribbon.

Here are some photos of my flowers in progress:







And a close-up of the topper:



And the final cake design:



More sugar flowers and some class updates coming soon!

Copyright © 2010 by Jacqueline Butler of Petalsweet Cakes. Content of this blog (including text, photographs and layout) is the property of Jacqueline Butler - please respect copyright laws. If you want to link to my blog, or post any of my photos, please contact me - it would be great to have the opportunity to connect with you. Thank you!

Facebook Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks