Old, New and Homemade



A collection of old, new and homemade.
An old door and table, some new containers and one homemade little container for the smallest flower arrangement.


I gathered together a flowering plant in a pot as well as some cut flowers all in similar colours.
Some times it works better with just one kind of flower in each container rather then a mixed arrangement. 
If you choose containers of different heights they will work together as a whole.


I mixed some gorgeous stock with purple Alliums and Campanula. 


The smallest container or vase is homemade from an old tin.
I decorated it with some of my favorite purple and grey washi tape. 
I used four different tapes in two different widths.
In the middle I used the tape side by side and at the top and bottom of the tin I put a narrow tape on top of a wider one. 
  

Have a Happy Purple Day!
xoxo Ingrid


Facebook Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks