Darling Dahlias



It was a nice surprise and such a pleasure to come across bright pink Dahlias at the Farmer's Market this week.
I buy the flowers from a stallholder who has a nursery called Grange Nurseries in Bedfordshire.
The owner, Jamie Harding is a delight to deal with. He always greets you with a smile and some friendly words.


I love a colour challenge, so I combined the pink with a light blue jug.


I use these blue glass ink bottles over and over again.
I never tire of the colour or the shape of these charming vintage bottles.


Last time I was in Sweden I found these old gummed  kitchen labels at a flea market.
They could not be simpler in their design and yet so stylish. 


Beautiful, shimmering Oriental mother-of-pearl buttons still on their card.
I found them at the Country Living Magazine Spring Fair - and I wished I had bought more. As I am crazy about buttons!


Have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo Ingrid



Facebook Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks