Flowers for the Weekend



Playing in my "studio" with pink and white stock flowers. I bought the beautiful flowers at the local farmers market.


I also folded up a piece of floral fabric that had a similar colour to the pink stock and I stuck  it to the table top with some washi tape. A nice way of edging an unfinished piece of fabric as a temporary little table cloth.   


I love the texture of the stock petals - a bit ruffled, wrinkly and veined.
Slightly imperfect but still very beautiful.


I am using a French white vintage enamelled container as a vase. The writing on it is charming and I love using really anything that holds water and that does not rust.


Condition the flowers when you get them home by cutting the ends off and putting them in water for a while before arranging them. The flowers will last a lot longer with a little care.

If you need more advise about how to take care of your cut flowers click on the tab at the top of my blog labelled FLOWER ARRANGING TIPS. There are lots to read on how to look after your cut flowers.



Have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo Ingrid



Facebook Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks