Sarah Raven - How to Create a Hand Tied Bunch of Flowers


Sarah Raven is one of my favourite gardeners. To begin with she trained as a doctor then as a florist before becoming a gardener, a BBC Gardner's World presenter, a teacher, the writer of many both gardening and cookbooks and she runs her own business. I have done some of her workshops and I can tell you she's also a lovely lady and lots of fun.

The video I want to show you is one where Sarah makes a hand tied bunch of flowers in a little bit of a different but very clever way. I adore her sense of colour and also have many of her inspiring books that I keep going back to.

This is the second in a series of videos about flower arranging. You can have a look at the first video called How to Care for Your Flowers. 




I hope you like it and I hope you can pick up some useful tips on how to do a hand tied bunch of flowers.

Thanks for visiting and for making lovely comments. 

See you back here very soon.

Xoxo Ingrid 


Facebook Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks