Best Belated Birthday Wishes and Messages For Late Birthday Greetings

Belated birthday Wishes, Best Belated Happy Birthday Wishes. It’s Too Late To Say Happy Birthday…!!! So I Just say happy belated birthday! May God bless every day of your life with a ray of sun, a touch of hope, a glint of joy and a drop of love. Happy Belated Birthday..!!

Happy Birthday Wishes and Greetings

Best Friend Belated Birthday Wishes

Two, four, six, eight. Sorry that this birthday cheer is late! Happy Birthday!
You live life in the fast lane but I move a little slower. That is why I am a little behind you on celebrating your birthday.

Better late than never? Hope you had the happiest birthday ever.

Need a reason for a party? Well as long as all the belated birthday wishes keep flowing in, you've got a reason to party.

I didn't miss the opportunity to wish you a Happy Birthday". I am just fashionably late.

They say "burn the candle at both ends" and I think that means celebrate your birthday both before and after the real date. I am helping with the "after" part.

Happy late birthday, I hope you had a wonderful day. Sorry for the late wish but I keep imagining that I am on holiday and have no responsibilities. Maybe I will take tomorrow off to celebrate and tan!

Just like the Beatles, yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away. But today I realized that I missed your birthday. Great now that I have said that - There's no longer a shadow hanging over me.

Sorry For My Belated Birthday Wishes

Sorry I am late in wishing you a happy birthday, I woke up on a front lawn two blocks from home.
Belated Birthday Wishes and Messages
Belated Birthday Wishes and Messages


Happy birthday beautiful. Hope you had an amazing day with your friend's and family.

Sorry I am late in wishing you a happy birthday, a hole in the roof allowed rain to fall on the alarm clock, making it malfunction.

This wish is late so that you can celebrate longer. Happy Birthday.

I am late wishing you a Happy Birthday because I was worried that you would still be in your birthday suit.

Hey I am late on wishing you a Happy Birthday, but you are really late on inviting me to your birthday party. So when is it anyway?

I thought that you wouldn't celebrate your birthday after you turned 29. I guess I counted wrong and you are 29 this year. Sorry I am late. Happy Birthday.

I would tell you the super-secret reason that I am late wishing you a Happy Birthday, but it is classified information and is available only on A NEED TO KNOW basis.

Sorry Belated Birthday Wishes



I checked Google for the best "belated birthday wishes", "late birthday greetings", "sorry for missing your birthday" and "late birthday wishes", but the best one comes from my heart when I say "Hope you had a great birthday."

I only realized your birthday had passed when the male dancers I hired showed up in Depends. Happy day, girlfriend.
Belated Birthday Wishes and Messages
Belated Birthday Wishes and Messages


Good news! I escaped the mudslide, but your poor card…

The gang wanted me to send their birthday wishes. The gang should have sent the card.

I have been a bit snowed under lately. I dug out to find this card with your name. Happy late birthday.

Friend are friends forever, which is how long it took this card to get to you.

The message never changes, but the words do. H-BDAY! HF! That’s happy birthday, have fun in text-ese.

Old friends are sweeter with age. Old fish, like old birthday wishes, stink. Hope it was great.

I can’t tell you all the times I thought about your birthday. That’s because I can’t remember squat. Happy late birthday.

Sorry these birthday greetings are time -challenged. They’re from me.

You are my friend and I have sinned by forgetting your birthday. This gives you the right to be angry at me in every way. Be broody, don’t stop sulking and keep throwing your temper tantrums at me. I will tolerate everything as long as you accept my apology. Happy belated birthday.
Belated Birthday Wishes and Messages
Belated Birthday Wishes and Messages


Because I forgot your birthday you are crying in pain and I am sobbing in regret – maybe this is fate’s way of showing how much we mean to each other as friends. Happy belated birthday.

I know I forgot your birthday but believe me, it hurts me more that it does to you. Just put your hand on my heart and you will feel the throbbing pain. Sorry, happy birthday.

Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Plus and Tumblr – I will make my life miserable and not log-in to any of these until you forgive me for forgetting your birthday. I am sorry.

I remember how our school teacher always excused you every time you were late for a class with a simple warning and a smile. Haven’t you learnt anything from her? Happy belated birthday.

Kick me, spank me, hit me, curse me – do whatever you want but please forgive me. Sorry, happy belated birthday.

There’s a great excuse for why I missed your birthday and as soon as I think of one, I will let you know.

The party never stops so your birthday wishes should never stop! Happy Birthday!

I am planning to see a memory loss doctor. You probably know why.

The best thing about me forgetting your birthday is that we have another day to celebrate! Happy Birthday!
Belated Birthday Wishes and Messages
Belated Birthday Wishes and Messages


You are used to my forgetfulness by now. I promise I will make this up to you! Happy Birthday!

I was so excited about your special day that I overslept and I missed it. Happy Birthday!

If there was a way I could prove that this text was sent a day before, I could be in court as we speak… Happy birthday precious

It’s not like I am the first one to ever send a belated birthday wish… I therefore deserve to be forgiven…

If this text message was sent to anybody else that’s not you, I could be somewhere in exile. Happy birthday dear…!!

You are my friend and I have sinned by forgetting your birthday. This gives you the right to be angry at me in every way. Be broody, don’t stop sulking and keep throwing your temper tantrums at me. I will tolerate everything as long as you accept my apology. Happy belated birthday.


For forgetting your birthday, I deserve nothing but curses. I don’t have any excuses, just shower me with abuses. I know I have hurt you very badly, for which I am really very sorry. I will make it up to you with hugs, gifts and apologies, so we can get on to creating many more beautiful memories. Happy belated birthday.


Forgetting your birthday is not a sign of our weakening friendship. It is just a sign of my weakening memory. Happy belated birthday.


I'm sorry that I forgot the most important day of your life. It won't ever happen again, I promise. Belated Happy Birthday to you!


May this birthday bring you all that you ever wished for. Sorry I'm late. But I want you to know that you are always in my prayers. Belated Happy Birthday to you.
My best wishes even if they are belated.Happy Belated Birthday!!


A birthday wish you should make, when you blow out the candles on your cake, but this special year that I've known you, I'd like to make 'my' wish come true. That friends we are now will continue for ever, as the girl I know now might be my best friend forever.


If you have a clue on what I should do to make this right, just say it…


Better late than never… I just wanted you see that I perfectly know how to use this saying in the right context.


Something was terribly wrong with me yesterday: I forgot to eat, brush my teeth and, far worse, forgot that my best friend was celebrating her birthday…!!

Best Belated birthday Wishes and Messages For Late Birthday Greetings, Belated birthday wishes, best belated happy birthday wishes, best friend belated birthday wishes, sorry for my BELATED BIRTHDAY WISHES, sorry belated birthday wishes, birthday wish belated..!!



Facebook Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks