Chrysanthemums for the Autumn.



It is soon the end of September and autumn is on the door step.
Colourful and gorgeous flowers are still available to buy from the Farmers Market.
In the photographs are a mixture of light purple Asters and two kinds of Chrysanthemums. I love the small lime green pompom chrysanthemums that contrasts beautifully with other colours.


I put the flowers in one of my favorite vases, the classic Alvar Alto vase Savoy. The vase has an interesting history that you can read about here and here.


Autumn is also the time for change.
I have finally managed to enlarge my photographs on my blog after wanting to do it for a long time. I was determined to do it myself. Going into your HTML and changing things is quite scary - but I did it!
So what do you think?
    

Have a gorgeous autumn day.

Love,
Ingrid



Facebook Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks