New Horizons: Lynda.com

Over the years, I've been passionate about teaching others as much as I can about Adobe products, mainly around the use of Illustrator and other design products and workflows. I've been extremely fortunate to work at great design studios and at Adobe as well. I'm also thankful for the tremendous support I've received from the overall community as an educator and trainer -- covering books, white papers, Fridays with Mordy, and most recently, video training over at Lynda.com. Thanks to all of you -- my dedicated fan base -- for all of your amazing support.

By far, the video training I've been doing at Lynda.com has been the most exciting, as it allowed me to present material in a fashion similar to what I have offered in my live seminars and to my clients. This was especially evident to me in my development of the Illustrator Insider Training series at Lynda.com. Truth be told, there's a lot of innovation at Lynda.com around education in general.

With that in mind, I'm thrilled to announce that I've accepted the position of Director of Content at Lynda.com, covering the Design, Web + Interactive, and Developer segments. In this new role, I believe that I can extend innovation in training across more than just one or two Adobe products.

You'll still be hearing plenty from me... of that you can be sure :)

Facebook Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks