Tulip Week - Day 1 - Inspirational Tulips





This week is Tulip Week in Sweden and on the 15th January is Tulip Day or Tulpanens Dag as they say in Swedish. It is also National Tulip Day in Holland the next day on the 16th.

I will be showing tulips every day and on the 15th - Titti and I will be doing even more tulips on FLOWERS. 

I'm starting the week off by showing ten images full of colour and inspiration - all the images are provided by Blomsterfrämjandet and Tulpanguiden - Swedish organisations that promotes flowers. 

I hope you will enjoy my week of tulips!!



















Enjoy your flower arranging and have a fabulous floral Monday!


I'll see you again tomorrow with Day 2 of Tulip Week.

Ingrid 

~ xoxo ~

[Images provided by Blomsterfrämjandet.]

You can also find me on:




Facebook Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks