New Happy Birthday Jokes - Birthday Funny SMS Jokes

Birthday Funny SMS Jokes

Little Jimmy was shouting out a prayer for his birthday. “Please God, all I want for my birthday is a new X-Box. Thank you.”
His mom walked in and said, “Jimmy, why all the shouting? God isn’t deaf.”
“I know,” said Jimmy. “But Grandpa is.”


Birthday Funny SMS Jokes

A husband and his wife were out shopping. The wife suddenly remembered that her mother’s birthday was coming up. She said, “Honey, can we look around for a birthday present for mom? She wants something electric.”
The husband replied, “Sure, honey. How about a chair?”

Forget about the past, you can't change it.
Forget about the future, you can't predict it.
Forget about the present, I didn't get you one.

Artificial intelligence is a wonderful thing.
I told my computer that today is my birthday,
and it said I needed an upgrade.

LIKE A FRESH DEWDROPS of a new day…
may GOD’S loving u hands be upon u today
to freshen ur soul & body! HAPPY B-DAY.

Tumhari is ada ka kya jawad du,
apne dost ko kya uphar du,
koi accha sa phool hota to mali se mangvata,
jo khud gulab hai usko kya gulab du…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY My love.


New Happy Birthday Jokes - Birthday Funny SMS Jokes

Fly in the plane of ambition,
and land on the airport of success,
Luck is yours,
wish is mine
may ur future
always shine. . .
With LOTZ LOVE
*Happy BIRTHDAY 2 YOU*.

Q:  What do you always get on your birthday?
A:  Another year older!

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Abby.
Abby who?
Abby birthday.

"Doctor, I get heartburn every time I eat birthday cake."
"Next time don't eat the candles."

Think about this:

Real birthdays are not annual affairs.
Real birthdays are the days when we have a new birth.
--Ralph Parlette

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players.
They have their exits and entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts.
--William Shakespeare


New Happy Birthday Jokes - Birthday Funny SMS Jokes

"Did you go shopping for my birthday present?" "Yeah, and I found the perfect thing." "What thing is that?" "Nothing!"

"Doctor, I get heartburn every time I eat birthday cake." "Next time, take off the candles."

"I remember when the candle shop burned down. Everyone stood around singing Happy Birthday."

A couple have not been getting along for years, so the husband thinks,"Ill buy my wife a cemetery plot for her birthday."Well, you can imagine her disappointment.The next year, her birthday rolls around again and thistime he doesnt get her anything.She says, "Why didnt you get me a birthday present!?"He replies, "You didnt use what I got you last year!"


New Happy Birthday Jokes - Birthday Funny SMS Jokes

A kindly old lady came across a little boy sitting on the pavement crying his eyes out. Whats the matter? she asked. Its my birthday! he hollered. And I had a bicycle and a new tracksuit and this afternoon theres to be a party with crisps and jelly and a birthday cake and a disco afterwards. . . and he had to stop talking because he was crying so hard. But thats lovely, said the old lady. Why are you crying? Because Im lost!

How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you was?
- Satchel Paige

I’ve got everything I had 20 years ago, except now it’s all lower.
- Gypsy Rose Lee

Age is a relative term. All my relatives keep reminding me how old I am.
- Melanie White 

Middle age is when you're faced with two temptations and you choose the one that will get you home by nine o'clock.
- Ronald Reagan

Guess what happens when you take all the right vitamins, eat a lot of fiber, work out all the time, and lay off the sauce?
Yep, you wind up in the same place anyway. So enjoy your birthday!
- Anonymous

So, Here Much More Happy Birthday Funny Jokes and SMS are there. Celebrate a happy birthday with these funny jokes, Birthdays have inspired some of the funniest birthday jokes, quotes and sayings. 'Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear.

Facebook Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks