A Quarter for Your Thoughts?

I just returned from the Creative Suite Conference and Web Design Conference in Chicago, where I gave my all-day tutorial entitled "Fall in Love with Illustrator All Over Again". Besides a full day of Illustrator fun, it's always wonderful when people approach me and tell me about their own love for Illustrator. Even better, I enjoy when folks show me the cool stuff they've been doing with Illustrator.

After my tutorial this week, one of the attendees approached me, telling me how much he enjoyed the session. Then he told me he'd like to present me with a gift -- a quarter. No, he wasn't trying to bribe me to lobby the Illustrator team for multiple pages. But it was a special quarter indeed, because he designed it.



Daniel Miller from Texas designed the back of the Texas quarter, and it was an honor and a pleasure to meet him. Even better, Daniel autographed the quarter that he gave me!



Now, if I could only meet the guy who designed the million dollar bill...

Facebook Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks